To request the service, you must fill in for a particular form submission addressed to the SSIA.
May submit a submission:
• on the www.latvija.lv portal;
• on-site (if requested for service, a personal identification document (passport or ID card) must be produced);
• electronically (the application must be signed with a secure electronic signature containing the time stamp);
• by post.
An application may be submitted in person to any VSAA customer service centre or to the unified customer service centres of the State and local governments.
The submission shall indicate the preferred method of receiving the decision.
Receipt of services
A person who has voluntarily acceded to national social insurance may receive a decision:
- the official electronic address if it is activated;
- on the portal www.latvija.lv;
- by post.
According to the type of receipt of the decision indicated in the application.