The information introduction of the received documents to the SAA shall be made within 30 working days of receipt of the application.
A person who has periods of employment and assimilated periods until 31 December 1995.
The service provides for accepting documents from persons for the proof of insurance periods and, based on these documents, collection of information on the person’s length of insurance period until 31 December 1995 in the SSIA database, which is necessary for calculating the total length of insurance period in order to determine the right to pension or unemployment benefit.
After entering the data in the historical database, original documents and prepared information on the registered length of insurance period shall be sent to the client in the form of a registered consignment.
The result of the service is information on the registered work experience until 1996. If the provided information is incorrect, you may apply to SSIA regarding the issuance of correct information.
A person may verify information at the disposal of SSIA on himself or herself in person in SSIA divisions or by using an electronic service “Information on the registered employment period until 1996”, request correction, supplementation of the data at the disposal of SSIA or request explanations on the data.
In order to prove the length of service, the person must submit a request and documents certifying the periods of employment and the periods likened thereto by 31 December 1995:
• Colhozner's workbook,
• diploma for higher or secondary special education (if continued after obtaining secondary education);
• an attestation on the acquisition of secondary education;
• cardiness certificate;
• birth certificates - if the information is not at the disposal of the SAA;
• archive statement or employer statement - if the work book does not contain all the necessary information regarding periods of work;
• documents certifying the change of surname, if different names in the documents mentioned above;
• and other possible documents.
The original documents must be presented and copies must be provided.
The documents may be submitted by the person himself or through another person.
Receipt of services
Information may be received in person, by post or by portal www.latvija.lv, in accordance with the type of receipt specified in the application.
The receipt of information must be accompanied by a personal identification document (original) or a mandate.